This Page

has been moved to new address

I Say: Boehner OUT, and McClintock IN!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: I Say: Boehner OUT, and McClintock IN!

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Friday, December 23, 2011

I Say: Boehner OUT, and McClintock IN!


It's interesting to note that Thursday's Hugh Hewitt show turned the entire second hour over to callers responding to the question: "Should John Boehner be retained as GOP Speaker?"

The massive bulk of callers said, clearly, NO.

There were perhaps three feeble exceptions.

With this current caving by Speaker Boehner, he's now placed himself and then gone out of his way to cement himself into the "I'm Irrelevant" category in the minds of those persons who are truly Conservatives. Myself included.

John Boehner's got to go. Period.

And YES, we CAN change horses in the middle of the stream.

Boehner has nice hair, a deep voice, an even tan, but that's where it ends for me.

I call on MY 4th District Fornicalia Congressman, TOM McCLINTOCK, to actually pull the Major Big Red Political Handle and marshal whatever forces and favors he possesses in order to step into Boehner's massively proven-incompetent shoes.

Too much Business As Usual. Too much "bi-partisanship." Too much "compromise." It's time to stack bodies and rack wins. In order to try to save this wonderful sovereign nation.

Boehner's got to go.

I am, essentially, calling for a GOP Putsch.

The New Breed of Freshmen Republicans were elected because of their -- OUR -- mandate that November. They listened, they are working, and Boehner was multiply incensed because they wouldn't trundle their carts in precisely the path that he ordained. As far as Boehner is concerned, the TEA Party doesn't factor. Never did. There is no principle, no line drawn.

Those days, I submit, must be over.

I'll make it clearer than clear:

Congressman Tom McClintock, I call on YOU to step up, rally the troops, rally your forces, rally your Freshmen, pull whatever political stops you must -- and step into the Speakership.

I can't be more blunt than this: there is no more logical, deserving, educated, professional, knowledgeable, incisive -- and READY -- individual than yourself to fill the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives.

If we have to go Night of the Long Knives, politically speaking, then I'm for that.

I suggest: this is your chance.

It is yours for the taking.

I submit: it isn't a matter of pulling politics for personal aggrandizement. It is a matter of pulling politics for the sake of the nation.

BZ





8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe as a stop-gap measure...

I am firmly convinced that the GOP is nothing more than ‘Dem Lite’, and lately, not all that lite if the truth was told. I am also firmly convinced that we must have TERM LIMITS for the House and Senate. No Congressman or Senator should make a career of their office.

It’s time to clean Washington, D.C. out America, I mean clean them ALL out! Return this nation and it’s government to the state it was intended, Congressmen and Senators that have to WORK for a living, no lifetime benefits, no extra ‘perks’, you serve your nation because it is an HONOR to serve your nation, not because you can become a millionaire in the process.

Next November vote out every incumbent, no matter who it is, and I know, some will say, “Oh, but my Congressman/Senator isn’t a part of the problem, my guy is one of the good guys.”

That may be true, yours may BE a good one, I consider MINE to be a good one too, but it is time to shake Washington, D.C. up like never before, it’s time to install NEW blood, or the next move may be the *letting* of blood.

Thu Dec 22, 06:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

TF, for the most part I would have to completely agree.

I carry on a correspondence with Mr McClintock via his PR firm. I have direct access to some e-mailings that some others don't.

I sent this URL and my thoughts directly.

I have no idea what will happen as a result. My hope is that Mr McClintock may be able to create some kind of a rally that will help to save our nation, quite frankly.

Absent Mr McClintock, my state is absolutely, completely, incontrovertibly GONE.

There is, literally, NO ONE else like Mr McClintock in this entire state.

But the bottom line is this:

We CAN do this.

But will we CHOOSE to do this?

THAT is the Big Question.

BZ

Thu Dec 22, 06:43:00 PM PST  
Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

Off topic.

Just stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and may our Lord and Saviour cover you in His great love.

Fri Dec 23, 02:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Thank you most kindly Leticia. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

BZ

Fri Dec 23, 05:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bob Mack said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, BZ!

Fri Dec 23, 10:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger David Wyatt said...

Very Blessed & Merry CHRISTmas to you & yours, BZ. I also like Mr. McClintock. Mo' power to him, & may his tribe exponentially increase!

Sat Dec 24, 09:59:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Bob: thank you kindly!

David: and may you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a blessed new year.

BZ

Sun Dec 25, 10:41:00 AM PST  
Blogger mrchuck said...

I trust your judgement!
What ever you want,,,I will back it.

Mon Dec 26, 05:29:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home