This Page

has been moved to new address

The Original Bloviating Zeppelin Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: The Original Bloviating Zeppelin Post

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Original Bloviating Zeppelin Post

With appy-polly-loggies to the fabuloso Hugh Hewitt, here is the first in a, with luck, series of weblog posts to what I hope will become a much-viewed and referred-to site referencing politics on a series of local Sacramento, State of California and US national venues.

Or not.

In conjunction with these postings will likely be a concomitant awareness of Blog Building, Politics, Updating, Life, Disappointment, Music, Language, Hobbies, Motion Pictures and a sense of United States nationalism, sovereignty, perspective, rationality, logic and fact finding.

Am I a Democrat? A solid Republican? A wanna-be Libertarian? A Greenie? Independent? Someone pushing 300 pounds? AHA! I say -- perhaps therein lies the origin of the name!

Or not.

Who knows? But I say: let's take the journey together and see what shakes out from this fresh field of assembled political ramblings and digital saliva. And so, without further ado, please hand me my walker, my drool cup, let me assume the foetal position under my desk and allow me to promulgate decisive, judgmental and discriminating (adj., discerning, judicious) writings from the crests of various Sierra Nevada mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home