This Page

has been moved to new address

Podcasting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Podcasting

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Podcasting

Anyone know anything about podcasting? I know about the basics: having the ability to create a link to one's website which will enable visitors to listen to MP3 (or similar?) sound files -- like a broadcast over the internet for a certain period of time.

Can you do this on Blogger? Or is this something too sophisticated for a free service, and you have to find another host?

Any input? Or am I way outta my league?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

10 30 05

Hello Blo Zep:
I don't know if you can blog via Podcasting. I can tell you that I blogged from my cell phone once! I have a Sprint Video Camera Phone with internet access. I can check email and visit many sites and graphics are supported. So, I went to a site and posted a comment by using the touchpad (painstakingly and annoyingly:)) and entered my comment on my phone and it was cool! It worked! Unfortunately, I don't know if it works with Word Verification or not.

Sun Oct 30, 04:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I bet you were thinking: how weird is this? I am beginning to think what, with something like Blogger, I'm trying to do something with a free tool that doesn't exist.

Think about that for a second: this whole system is totally free. I haven't paid one red cent in order to have my world completely opened up, to make new contacts and friends, to read opposing and interesting views, to connect with others all over the globe.

Astounding!

BTW, the internet is OURS, dammit!!

Mon Oct 31, 05:02:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home