This Page

has been moved to new address

Traitorous Fuck

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Traitorous Fuck

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Traitorous Fuck


Apologies for the bad word in the title but I'm sure you'll get over it; the cash, once again, bespeaks volumes.

Our B-2 stealth technology has been sold.

To China.

(Spoken in the vocal tone of Gomer Pyle:) "Surprise, surprise!"

According to the Washington Times, the technology relates to the B-2 bomber's engine exhaust system and its ability to avoid detection by infrared sensors. The Times reports that the information was sold to Chinese officials by former defense contractor Noshir S. Gowadia, an Indian-born citizen charged with spying in a federal indictment released by prosecutors in Hawaii.

So then, the billions and billions of dollars YOU spent to enable our F-117 fighters and B-2 Spirit bombers to enable their mission(s) has been for nought?

According to the Times, court papers say Gowadia is charged with making at least six secret visits to China from 2002 through 2005, and being paid at least $110,000 by Chinese officials for highly classified defense technology supplied through January. He may have been paid as much as $2 million.

Bill Gertz wrote:

He also helped the Chinese modify a cruise missile so that it can intercept U.S. air-to-air missiles, and helped Chinese weapons designers improve testing and measurement facilities, the court papers state.

Most of the indictment, handed up Nov. 8, outlines how the engineer helped China develop a radar-evading stealth exhaust nozzle for a cruise missile engine.

Additionally, the court papers indicated that Mr. Gowadia sent e-mails to Israel, Germany, and Switzerland in 2002 and 2004 that contained data labeled "secret" and "top secret" that was related to U.S. stealth technology intended for use in the TH-98 Eurocopter and for foreign commercial aircraft.

One computer file found in Mr. Gowadia's Maui, Hawaii, home was a file containing the radar cross-sections of U.S. B-1 and F-15 jets and the Air Force's air-launched cruise missile, information that would be useful to countering those systems by anti-aircraft missiles or other air defense weapons.


But of course there's more:

Mr. Gowadia worked for B-2 developer and manufacturer Northrop Aircraft Inc. from 1968 to 1989 as part of an ultrasecret special access program for the B-2, and later as a Northrop contractor involved in classified research on missiles and aircraft. He also worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in the 1990s.

I have a few suggestions, one immediate:

Give ME access to Gowadia. All I ask for is, as Pantera sings: "Five minutes alone."

I would solve your future problems with this traitorous fuck.

I'd gleefully volunteer to put the suppressed .22 magnum bullet into his brain pan. Give me the option and I'd give you either the two meter shot or the contact burn into his temple with powder stippling.

Give me a garrot, I'd slip the wire around his neck and pull until my muscles were oxygen-depleted.

I've had cancer twice, you can arrest me and try me, I couldn't care less given access to this traitorous fuck. I might even beat it given my acting skills.

Or just put me into a sealed room with him, lock it, and go away for an hour. I'm 5'9" and 240 pounds but, considering my mental bent, there'd be no contest. I don't care: I'm pushing 60, he's in his late 30's. You could open the door to find I'd attempted to break and then succeeded in cracking every bone in his body. Every knuckle I possessed would be likewise broken but, then again, I'd heal.

Give me a pencil. Just one pencil. I'd make sure I'd already rammed it into his trachea, his temple, up under his mandible, into his left eye socket.

Give me a balpeen hammer and I'd sock it through his fucking heart. I'd watch my own nails break from my fingers as my teeth pulled tendons from his neck, my eyes closed, his warm blood pulsing over my throat and lips, slicking back my hair, running rivulets down my chest. I have a huge Bite Complex, perhaps even larger than that of Hannibal Lecter. I could see myself severing his trachea and avulsing all vertical muscles and the carotid.

Do not doubt, for a moment, that I would do this for my country, to this traitorous fuck.

BZ

2 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

This was a GREAT post.

If I cannot blow up my own skirts, then whose can I?

BZ

Sun Nov 26, 08:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

You can!

Can you not see that our technology is being SOLD DOWN THE RIVER??!!?

Kill the traitors!

Kill them on PBS!

Kill them on PayTV!

Just LET ME at him. I would stand in for free.

BZ

Sun Nov 26, 08:17:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home