This Page

has been moved to new address

Clear Proof of Horrible US Miltary Abuse

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Clear Proof of Horrible US Miltary Abuse

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Clear Proof of Horrible US Miltary Abuse





I'm certain this e-mail has made the rounds throughout the world; in my opinion it needs to be disseminated further:

PROOF OF UNITED STATES MILITARY FORCES ABUSE:





Clearly, Western Civilizations need to recede.

BZ

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BZ this cannot be, did you photoshop these??? lol

Mon Jul 30, 09:41:00 AM PDT  
Blogger shoprat said...

Wonderful pictures that the left absolutely hates.

Mon Jul 30, 12:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shoprat is correct, these are not the pictures that the left's hand maiden, better known as the MSM, would ever let Joe American see.

Yes I've seen them before, but they make me smile as so little does these days, so it's nice to see them again.

Mon Jul 30, 01:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dionne said...

Today on my radio show I talked about a Saudi guy turning against jihad. He was shocked when he went to abu graib prison because the U.S. military was kind to him.

These pictures can't be posted often enough. And today the NY Times even admitted that the surge is working, wonders never cease!!

Mon Jul 30, 04:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Gunz: dammit, ya caught me. How is it that there are NO SECRETS left anymore??

Shop & Jenn: yeah, I know everyone's seen them but I just can't help but put them into my blog for MORE people, perhaps, to see. . .

LMC: the NYT is in fact writing that, and Hugh Hewitt just had a most amazing interview with NYT writer John Burns who, for a MSM writer, made some rather amazing admissions about the war.

BZ

Mon Jul 30, 05:41:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THank you for sharing these pictures. I only wish the mainstream media would do the same.

Mon Jul 30, 07:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Steve: thank you kindly for visiting and I recommend you return when possible.

I am with you. These photos seem, remarkably, to be hidden whenever possible.

BZ

Mon Jul 30, 08:36:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, those are just PhotoChopper propaganda pieces disseminated by the war machine and Bu$hitler McRummyburton's cronies!

/sarcasm off

If you want more pics like this, I will be glad to send you some that were taken by someone I know.

Tue Jul 31, 05:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home