This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogworld Expo, 2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Blogworld Expo, 2009

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogworld Expo, 2009


Yes, you can count me as one of the self-evident "mindless drones" the Left so hate, who happens to listen to Dennis Prager, Michael Medved and, mostly, Hugh Hewitt (if I'm near a radio after 6 PM, I try to listen to Dennis Miller). I occasionally listen to Rush Limbaugh but not frequently.

As I am a Hewitt daily listener, I am familiar with Blogworld Expo, a yearly convention held in Las Vegas, Nevada, which is billed as the "world's largest blogging and new media conference." Go here to see the site.



Blogging, Podcasting, Social Media, Oline Video, Music, TV, Radio, Gaming, Entertainment and Communities. In addition to the only industry-wide new media industry exhibition, BlogWorld & New Media Expo features the largest new media conference in the world including more than 50 seminars, panel discussions and keynotes from iconic personalities on the leading-edge of online technology and internet-savvy business. If you are currently blogging, podcasting, vlogging, producing other forms of new media content, entering the new media industry, or researching ways to leverage new media for your large or small company, then you need to be at the only comprehensive new media convention--BlogWorld & New Media Expo. Located in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at: 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109

As many of my dear readers already know, I am an admitted HTML idiot and, if it were not for the talents of Bushwack, my blog would still be back in the Stone Age.

However, I have future visions for Bloviating Zeppelin. I would like to enter different realms and begin to focus more on:

  • A complete revamping of my blog;
  • Podcasting;
  • Possibly enlisting in BlogTalk Radio

All pretty much predicated upon, of course, my divestiture of dial-up and investment in satellite. Which means I also need to come into some money.

Las Vegas in October sounds like good, clean entertainment. If I can pull it off, what fun to blog daily about blogging.

I think I'm going.

BZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home