This Page

has been moved to new address

Truth In Drawing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Truth In Drawing

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Truth In Drawing



BZ

5 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Thornton said...

I love the pirate graphic! It makes such sense, doesn't it.

Thu Apr 16, 12:52:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Gayle said...

I love them both, BZ. Wish I'd had that first one. It could have saved me a lot of words in my last post. LOL!

But I love the second graphic too. It seems that if anything makes sense anymore, it doesn't make sense to those in charge, which is a fact that is a tad bit more than irritating!

Thu Apr 16, 01:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Maggie, shore does!

Gayle, more on TEA later. . .

BZ

Thu Apr 16, 02:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Thomas Lawrence said...

The extremists/terrorists authors of Three Ball Dead will be at the Greenville SC TP this evening...and so will a counter protest group of SC Democrats allied with a hip hop radio station....HI HO.

We've got it covered at Three Ball Dead.

Fri Apr 17, 10:07:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Average American said...

I have the pirate picture and a short post with it all set to run tomorrow. I think I'll still run it. Laughed like hell when I saw it.

Sat Apr 18, 01:35:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home