This Page

has been moved to new address

Rolex Submariner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Rolex Submariner

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Rolex Submariner

I always wanted a nice watch. Or a few.


I recently acquired a Rolex Submariner -- the diver's watch.

Except that the one I purchased was an older one -- for $4,000 -- and was recently appraised at $22,000. Because Rolex doesn't "produce" that color of blue anymore and -- evidently -- doesn't apply that great a degredient of gold to its alternate links on the Submariner. Last produced in that iteration in the early 90s.

The Submariner Date is closest to the one I possess.


I have to admit: the watch is absolutely beautiful -- as much as any watch can be. Along this line, so are a few of Casio's G-Shock watches as well. I envy their existence. I personally possess FOUR alternative watches.

If I am demolished or supported, or oozing supporated bandages, it matters not.

There is always an alternative resource yet untapped.

Or not.

Or perhaps: everyone will soon have to do LESS with LESS.

BZ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home