This Page

has been moved to new address

An Historic Budget Cut That Actually Increases The Budget:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: An Historic Budget Cut That Actually Increases The Budget:

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Friday, April 15, 2011

An Historic Budget Cut That Actually Increases The Budget:


Mr Obama customarily sinks to the occasion.

He has certainly sunk now.

Your future is over -- because your government has already spent it.

This is, as has been quantified, The Most Predictable Catastrophe In History.

Millions, not billions.

And yet, the only relief and answer from DC is: increase taxes.

That said: a Trump Third Party run pretty much guarantees an Obama second term.

In truth? I'm not much in disagreement with that. I have mine; I've been spending and creating and saving for just this predicament. I have my preparations. "Next time" is where the real battle is for the GOP. Next time. Next time. Next time. So sayeth the GOP. Screw the "next time." The "next time" is NOW.

If you haven't seen this coming, then I proffer condolences and that only. I can't save you; I can only save me and mine.

Let me be frank: $4 gas doesn't affect me. $5 gas doesn't affect me. $10 gas doesn't affect me. Only the inability to acquire gas affects me. And even then: not so much. I have a source. It only took me three years to find it.

And further: my "little cabin" is now PAID IN FULL. I own it. It is mine. Those who might mistakenly be coming to take it from me will be met with -- ahem -- some various precious and dangerous metals. At extremely high rates of speed.

I have mine.

You'd best begin to find yours.

BZ

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bye Bye Miss American Pie....

Thu Apr 14, 07:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bushwack said...

Well Just like the Gubmint I plan on fixing my budget short fall. I'll be cutting out my wreckless spending practices.. I make around 75k a year I owe roughly double that on my house, and another 10k or so for the wife's vehicle. And some more in a few cards. I'm cutting out about 3 cents off my monthly budget. That should do it...Whew that was tough.

But I have about the same plan except for My house, they can come and get the smoldering pile of ash as I will be a vapor trail out of this state...

Thu Apr 14, 09:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Greybeard said...

I've seen two loved ones die...
Been right there in the hospital room with them, watching/hearing the monitor.
Breathing stopped, but the heart beats on.
And on.
And on.
Until it too finally stops.
I fear our Nation is now near that point. We may already have stopped breathing but our heart doesn't yet realize it.
If we're not there yet, we will be soon.

I'm fairly well prepared. Silver and Gold have gotten pretty pricey, but I got in early.
Lead/brass/copper is now my precious metals choice.

Thu Apr 14, 10:36:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

As we learned in the old school military, prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

Fri Apr 15, 06:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

I have had a friend who continually tells me to start investing now, my problem is I have no idea where to even start.

But I am willing to learn.

Fri Apr 15, 02:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mrchuck said...

I also "own" mine. It is my bastion and fort here in Gun Barrel City, Texas, and protected by The State of Texas "castle law".
I will defend it from all who want to "take it from me".
MOLON LABE.

Fri Apr 15, 06:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home