This Page

has been moved to new address

What No One Will Say Or Write:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: What No One Will Say Or Write:

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What No One Will Say Or Write:

It would seem that the bulk of our Darker Brethren and Sistren think that a few pairs of sneakers are worth maiming and fighting for. Two-hundred "youths." Euphemisms. Check your melanin count.

Woman's Face Slashed, Man Beaten and Robbed of Air Jordan

Because, this month, the release of a stupid pair of sneakers has been the reason why there have been fights and riots and melees throughout the nation, in urban areas, by people attempting to get their own pair.

But what no one is saying or writing is the obvious: these criminal acts and riots and undisciplined behaviors are perpetrated by blacks. With a pittance of a few other races mixed in who have bought off on the black thug culture.

Frankly, I've known that for the past thirty years. I saw blacks kill other blacks in the 80s, when the Bloods and the Crips were still vying for power, over -- again -- shoes and jackets and hats and the colors blue and red.

People may wonder why the bulk of our prisons are filled with black males.

I know this is an amazing revelation but I'll dare to make it here:

It's because the bulk of our lawbreakers are -- hope you're sitting down -- black males.

I know. I'm going straight to Racist Hell.

With one exception: statistically, prove me wrong. You may have a bit of a difficult time doing that, however, because I know from personal experience that those statistics are purposely held close to the vest in every LE agency in this nation. I published a newsletter for my department in the early 90s when I was a detective in Robbery called "Break Yourself."

I had to account for my own monthly stats as a detective, and those stats were then bundled and sent upstairs to our executive staff. One of the stats I was purposely told to minimize was that of suspect race. Imagine that.

When I published that statistic in my internal department newsletter it was then suspended. Imagine that. Facts are stubborn things.

However, I submit:

When you have a culture that discredits achievement and education, you have a doomed culture.

When you have a culture that equates "keeping it real" to a life of ignorance, thuggery, sexism, violence and non-achievement, you have a doomed culture.

And so, unsurprisingly enough, goes the bulk of what constitutes the current "black culture" in urban America.

A culture replete with its own sense of entitlements simply due to melanin count, where a higher melanin count is more "real," where sports seems to be the only "way out" (a massive LIE in itself but still promulgated), where gangsta rap is more "real" when hosted by thugs who actually have "killed anotha nigga," where very few fathers take responsibility for their sperm, and where women are predominantly "be-yotches."

You want to talk about "disenfranchised"? That would be the generic urban black female.

Everyone else in major black media is a "nigga."

And so, ladies and gentlemen in the so-called "black community," you continue to still wonder why you acquire such little respect except that which is acquired at the end of a gun?

Watch the tow truck scene in the movie "Grand Canyon" and answer the question.

Let me again be blunt: urban blacks, you keep playing to your own stereotypes.

And you can't or won't get out of your own mold.

We talk about "assimilation" in America. Here's the most hated revelation that no one will say or write:

It's past time that urban blacks start to assimilate in America.

BZ

P.S.
I fully realize there won't be many comments here, due to the nature of the post. But at least if you read it and recognize the truth of my words, I will have made an inroad that, perhaps, you can forward to other people in the dead of night. Because, after all, the truth is The Truth. No matter how anyone else wishes to spin it. Or how guilty you feel. Because that guilt is Taught Industrial Memory Guilt (TIMG) and not justified guilt.

Just remember: this post BAD. This blog BAD. Must be CENSORED. Must be RACIST. Must be REMOVED.

You ever notice that the Common Press and interviewed Black Bleat is: "there should have been more security"?

In other words: you should have protected me from me.

Does anyone besides me detect just a bit of irony in that?

Futher: what do you think will happen when that State and Federal check stops arriving at the first of each month because the State and the Fed are bankrupt?

Try that on for size, America.

Precious metals.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BZ -- You racist bastard!

LMAO... Didn't want ya to feel like no one was gonna do it... I tell the truth and assholes like that libber turned RINO, American Power call ME a racist...

Rob tells the truth and American Power calls HIM a racist...

I guess you'll be next...

What I can't understand is how you can carry a link to him... Oh well...

Tue Dec 27, 06:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Because, TF, after all, I just made this shit up wholesale.

I knew you'd weigh in.

And I guess I'll be labeled as well.

Ho hum. Just another day.

Maybe some day we need to talk. . .

BZ

Tue Dec 27, 06:47:00 PM PST  
Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

True words. Takes guts to say them. Good on you.

Wed Dec 28, 03:46:00 AM PST  
Blogger Z said...

and then I see young black kids taught by black women in special schools and I see kids so eager to do well because of the positive input they get from their teachers who give them the one meal a day they might get.
There is a chance if the black pimps like Jackson and Sharpton would quite telling young people how tough it is for Blacks in America.
Odd that Sowell and Elder and Williams and many others didn't find it that tough, isn't it.

Our stupid welfare program did the biggest damage to the Black family than any other thing ever...... we need to get rid of the pimps and convince black kids they can be anything they want to be and it doesn't have to be a thief.

Wed Dec 28, 08:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Bravo Zulu. Facts are. Times will get tough and a 12-gauge beats an urban-gangsta-hold 9.
When I was in 'Nam, in addition to "Don' mean nothin'" the other prevalent saying was "We're all Nixon's niggers now". Now Milhouse is Hussein...

Wed Dec 28, 11:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Z: "Our stupid welfare program did the biggest damage to the Black family than any other thing." TRUE.

Old Man: welcome aboard sir, thanks for visiting and thanks for taking the time to comment!

BZ

Wed Dec 28, 03:43:00 PM PST  
Blogger mrchuck said...

A riot is coming here to the Dallas,TX area.
I can feel it.
I see the sneers, watch the shucking and jiving goings on every time I drive thru the "ghettos" to get to Baylor Hospital for my wife's cancer treatments.
This area is a boiling cauldron ready to explode upon the wealthy neighborhoods.

It will be a holocaust for the negroes.
Every neighborhood I know is "strapped" and awaiting for them.

So stay tuned folks, it will happen soon as we cut their welfare checks.
The Dallas wealthy neighborhoods are ready, armed and awaiting the riots to start.
Get your popcorn ready.

Wed Dec 28, 05:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Z said...

holy SMOKE, mrchuck..that's tough to consider

Thu Dec 29, 06:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Mr C:

Stop the checks and you can make BANK on it.

BZ

Thu Dec 29, 07:32:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Here's just a final bit of ironic truth:

Each post I've made in the past two years has garnered at least one to ten Troll comments from various Leftists I won't deign to name. You mostly don't see them, purposely. Every once in a while, I allow one through because they so terribly serve MY purpose or because they are SO completely unhinged. I'm not quite certain why I'm so popular with these peeps, but they continue to read me. I've got their locales down in my hit counters. When I see them, I know who they are.

This post?

Not even ONE comment laced with profanity.

Imagine that.

BZ

Thu Dec 29, 08:03:00 PM PST  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Mr. Chuck's comment is very interesting. Shucking and jiving are signals. Ghetto body language, if you will.

I have seen the same going on here in the greater DC area.

Good post, BZ. Yes, the fact is this:

the bulk of our lawbreakers are -- hope you're sitting down -- black males.

Fri Dec 30, 05:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Average American said...

Things will NEVER change until the day finally comes where we "teach them how to fish" and STOP feeding them free fish! Yes, that day will bring with it a mighty upheaval from the majority of them, but that is why God made the 30-06 and 12 gauge.

Fri Dec 30, 10:04:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home