This Page

has been moved to new address

Time Aside For a Larf:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Time Aside For a Larf:

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Time Aside For a Larf:

Whilst I load up some photographs in and around Monterey Bay, please be self-entertaining by watching the below video. Stupid people abound (Thanks to Texas Brady!):



BZ

6 Comments:

Blogger Bubbles said...

I can't even watch the whole thing. I hate guns. People are stupid! Oh, I have shot guns/rifles/shot guns back in my youth. I don't know enough about them to have a conversation about guns. What I am getting at is that about 4 months ago there was some nut case stocking my daughter. My son was going to be out of town for the weekend. He decides I need to have his gun in my home, just in case the nut shows up here looking for my daughter. I am saying, "NO! I don't need a gun". He insist. He teaches me how to load it and so on and so on. He places it in the case and sticks it under my mattress. Well, it made him feel better. I am thinking, "If the nut case shows up, I have a dog that will tear him up, I will call 911 and I will not get the gun out, because I will be the one getting hurt." That is my take on guns. People are stupid! Don't get me wrong, if I had to, I think I could shoot someone and then ask questions. It's just getting the gun prepared that scares me.

Sun Feb 26, 08:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Scary!!!

Mon Feb 27, 02:23:00 AM PST  
Blogger dmarks said...

Watch for this to show up somewhere as part of arguments for repealing the Second Amendment, by the gun-control groups.

Have you seen this picture?

Mon Feb 27, 05:12:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome video!! Stupid is as stupid does!!!

Mon Feb 27, 01:29:00 PM PST  
Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

Allah Akbar!! Kaboooom!!

I have a small automatic pistol that I hate shooting because when the shell ejects it hits me on the head!!

Mon Feb 27, 03:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bubbles said...

To BZ and his reader's, I am really not illiterate. I am not sure if it is the aging process or what! Well, you may have gotten a good laugh or you may be thinking, "what a $%#^". I must have experienced a "Blonde" moment.

Tue Feb 28, 02:44:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home