This Page

has been moved to new address

Mitt Romney: Perhaps ONE Vertebrae?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Mitt Romney: Perhaps ONE Vertebrae?

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mitt Romney: Perhaps ONE Vertebrae?



I should care to point out Mitt Romney made one very poignant and clear delineation yesterday, which shows he has -- at least -- a bit of spine.

From FoxNews.com:

Question from woman in Peoria, Illinois: "So you’re all for like, 'yay, freedom,' and all this stuff. And 'yay, like pursuit of happiness.' You know what would make me happy? Free birth control."

Romney: "You know, let me tell you, no no, look, look let me tell you something. If you’re looking for free stuff you don’t have to pay for, vote for the other guy. That’s what he’s all about, okay? That’s not, that’s not what I’m about."

My gosh, a bit of truth just seeped out?



I wish I'd seen this kind of clear delineation from the very beginning but, no, Mitt Romney was too wrapped up in being everything to everyone at the time and point that he appeared in front of an audience.

A bit of spine?

BZ


5 Comments:

Blogger Bushwack said...

Good question however not promising free stuff won't win the election these days. IF Romney was to promise the sun he'd be elected in a landslide in this "Gimme" society.

I'll give Romney kudos for answering the heckler in this manner. I still don't like that he will be the GOP nominee but I'll put vote in his box because we have no choice.

Tue Mar 20, 07:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger TexasFred said...

I too heard that statement made today and I was shaking my head wondering where Mitten found the BALLS to say such a thing...

If he was REALLY like that I could almost be a Mittens fan... Almost...

Tue Mar 20, 09:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

It is a start.

Wed Mar 21, 03:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Little bit, but a LOT more is needed!

Wed Mar 21, 05:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I'm with Robert. Holding nose. . .

BZ

Wed Mar 21, 06:01:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home