This Page

has been moved to new address

Up At My Train Blog: Milepost154

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Up At My Train Blog: Milepost154

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Up At My Train Blog: Milepost154


One of my hobbies involves photography. Another involves video. I am interested in my local mountain and railroad history as well. I combined these interests in my hobby blog involving railroading in California and over the Sierra Nevada mountains: the Milepost 154 Train Blog.

Please see my latest post, which documents a visit inside the cab of a General Electric P42DC passenger locomotive pulling the California Zephyr.

Peruse the blog, check out the older posts and enjoy the photographs and videos!

BZ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Railfan! Who woulda thunk it?

Nice pics, BZ

Sat Apr 14, 04:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Yes indeed, sir, I most certainly am!

BZ

Sun Apr 15, 01:48:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home