This Page

has been moved to new address

I want my country back

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: I want my country back

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

I want my country back



Thanks to Jimmy Copens.

BZ

2 Comments:

Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

Nice song, Nice sentiment. Want won't do; we need to take our country back.

Sun Jul 08, 11:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Country music is not my favorite genre. However, the words of this one are right on!

Mon Jul 09, 03:39:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home