This Page

has been moved to new address

New To the Honorary BloZep Blogroll!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: New To the Honorary BloZep Blogroll!

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New To the Honorary BloZep Blogroll!


I have been remiss in changing my blogroll as Eddie, once writing as The Conservative's Conservative, has disppeared from the Blogosphere. As an aside, does anyone know what happened to Eddie?

In any event, I wish to introduce someone most of The Usual Suspects are familiar with anyway -- but is relatively new to me and has made a number of remarkably astute comments on my various posts.

Please welcome Matthew Armstrong (writing as Robosquirrel) to my blogroll!

It is an honor to have him aboard! You will find his blog, People Covered In Fish, to be wonderfully written, thoughtful and precisely crafted. Not afraid to pitch multisyllabic words, Matthew defines his piece of the digital domain as:

In this here space, I bloviate about things that vex me. I'm a naval officer, husband, father and libertarian (note the small "L"). I dabbled enough in journalism to see its dark side. I drink too much coffee and have plastic dinosaurs sitting on top of my computer screen.

Posting all the way from the Right Coast in Newport, Rhode Island, his blog is a literal feast for the eyes and features not only a number of great blogsites (thanks for including me as well, sir!), but webcomic links, and some great reference links!

So go, right now, quick like a bunny, and visit People Covered In Fish!

Excellent writing, great visuals, a professionally-crafted blog!

What are you waiting for?

Go!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is what I call a plug!
Thanks for the kind words!

Mon Jan 02, 05:57:00 AM PST  
Blogger Dionne said...

Yep, I agree Robosquirrel has a great blog.

Mon Jan 02, 09:51:00 AM PST  
Blogger TexasFred said...

If he just wasn't a damned Squid...

Mon Jan 02, 10:59:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Yes, robosquirrel has a great blog. I haven't visited it lately so you reminded me!

Mon Jan 02, 12:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Robosquirrel:

You are most very welcome sir.

TF: Hey, Squids need love too!

Tue Jan 03, 12:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 04 06

Good choice in blogrolling Mr. Squirrel; he is verrrrrry clever and insightful! Happy New Year Blo Zep!

BTW: Eddie is engaged and decided that blogging was taking too much time.

Wed Jan 04, 03:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Mahndisa: THANK you for answering my question about Eddie. Good for him! Hope your Christmas and New Year was GREAT!

Thu Jan 05, 05:20:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home