This Page

has been moved to new address

I Am Away -- Please Return!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: I Am Away -- Please Return!

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Am Away -- Please Return!

Actually, I'll probably be posting on Saturday night after my Southwest flight back into Sacratomato.

Thanks again for visiting, come back, and take every opportunity to tell those you love in your life precisely that!

BZ

3 Comments:

Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

08 08 06

OK BZ I will miss ya, but I know how it is...:)

Tue Aug 08, 04:59:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gayle said...

"Sacrotomato!" Hah!

Love the sign! I thought about stealing it, but then my name's not Bloviating Zeppelin, and I'm going to Phoenix, not Sacrotomato, so I guess that would sure confuse people! ;)

Tue Aug 08, 06:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dionne said...

I just got back and now you're leaving :-). Have a great trip!!

Tue Aug 08, 10:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home