This Page

has been moved to new address

New to the BZ "Usual Suspects" List

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: New to the BZ "Usual Suspects" List

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

New to the BZ "Usual Suspects" List


Wow. I haven't done this in quite some time. But last post, when Jenn of the Jungle commented, I visited her blog. I read a few posts on "Screw Politically Correct BS" and, within approximately 35.2 seconds, determined that I needed to add her to the BZ "Usual Suspects" list at right.

Jenn, from California (my home state, though I spell it Fornicalia for reasons I find clear and compelling), writes in her disclaimer:

This blog contains my own personal opinions. You can agree with them or not. I don't care. Death threats will result in your being banned for all eternity. Period. Other than that, go to town. This blog is not endorsed by anyone, just my fish, Hardy. And he is thinking of running for president in 2008.

Gosh. I like that. A lot.

Further, in her profile, Jenn lists two great movies in her "favorites:" Patton and Red Dawn. My attention had thus been completely acquired. Eclectic musical tastes similar to mine included Rage Against The Machine, Eagles, Tool and Metallica. Zowie! I conclusively knew she had to be added to the blogroll when, under "interests," she listed "pissing off liberals." I fairly swooned.

I think her blog masthead, which I have included here, says it all.

Ladles and Gentle Ben, I would highly recommend giving Jenn's blog Screw Politically Correct B.S. an immediate and continuing view.

Jenn: welcome aboard!

BZ

11 Comments:

Blogger Gunny John said...

Howdy BZ. I've been linked to Jenn for a while now; and would like to add a link to your blog as well. If that's not ok, just let me know. Take care.

Sat Feb 03, 12:01:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kip said...

Bz,

I hope you are doing well Dude! I wish you good health and peace of mind.

You take care, BZ

Sat Feb 03, 01:47:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

JJ: that would be absolutely wonderful, regarding the link. Thanks a ton!

TBG: thanks. Take care.

BZ

Sat Feb 03, 05:57:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been linked to her for a while as well, but have been working so much, I'm even finding it difficult to post, never mind visit. She's great! .. and you'll find it a lot of fun.

Sat Feb 03, 07:23:00 AM PST  
Blogger cary said...

Welcome to the ranks of Jenn Readers, BZ.

I, too, would like to add you to my blogroll...

Sat Feb 03, 08:08:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Cary: Wow! This is a GREAT day! Thank you most kindly for the link!

BZ

Sat Feb 03, 09:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww heck I blushing. I don't think I've ever made someone "fairly swoon" before. Maybe some pansy arse liberals.

Thanks for the props, and I shall also be adding you to the Jungle Book.

Sat Feb 03, 02:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Gayle said...

I believe I've visited her before, but I'm not sure. Sounds to me like she made a great admirer of you, BZ. Good for her. She also sounds a bit like me, so I guess I should go see.

Thanks! :)

Sat Feb 03, 03:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger Gayle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sat Feb 03, 03:22:00 PM PST  
Blogger Gayle said...

I deleted that comment. It was posted twice.

Sat Feb 03, 03:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

eJenn: "swooning" refers to the fact that I have found, and enjoy finding, those who express their true feelings, have no fear of expressing them, and do not feel bound by current social strictures. I like things plain, simple and, above all, clear. I highly value clarity and not obfuscation.

BZ

Sat Feb 03, 04:24:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home