This Page

has been moved to new address

Likely

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Likely

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Likely




BZ

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, very likely.

Mon Apr 02, 11:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Jenn: my guess also.

BZ

Mon Apr 02, 11:35:00 AM PDT  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

The second ones good, but I'm having a little trouble understanding the first one.... sigh .. it'll come to me in a while. Need to understand your politics a bit better... Probably because I just had the hell scared out of me learning Pelosi is third in line to be President...

Mon Apr 02, 06:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

04 03 07

Hey BZ:
I saw this and thought of you. Whatdya think of bullet trains?

Tue Apr 03, 11:02:00 AM PDT  
Blogger shoprat said...

I especially appreciated the posters in the background of the second one.

"Vote for me or I will sue you!" I could picture Edwards saying that.

Tue Apr 03, 02:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Mahndisa: 357 mph!! Holy crap!!

BZ

Tue Apr 03, 03:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home