This Page

has been moved to new address

Oppressive Tag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Oppressive Tag

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Oppressive Tag


Hey, I know! Because kids could get "hurted," let's completely eliminate the game of TAG in school! What an excellent idea!


COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A Colorado Springs elementary school is banning the game of tag on its playground -- after some children complained that they'd been chased or harassed against their will.




In recent years, school districts around the country have outlawed tag. It's too dangerous, they say; there are too many risks for children who might be hurt and too many risks for schools that might be sued by litigious parents.

The term "self-esteem" has been bandied about as well. After all, in tag, someone must lose and someone gets to win. Pity the loser who will be scarred for life.

One moment please, whilst I push my BP down to 210/190.


I've re-written this coming paragraph three times, until finally I can wordsmith it no longer:

It is feminized crap like this that has pussified our children, emasculated our boys, and is guaranteed to ensure the continued VICTIMIZATION of generations of US citizens to come. And it isn't that our kids are inherent pussies, it's that the adults collectively decided to make their children pussies.

Islamists and all our enemies smile and sharpen their knives whilst reading this pap. Just as the Germans couldn't believe that Eisenhower pulled Patton out of D-Day, Islamists may find it initially difficult to believe that we are such incredible pansies.

But they'll come around to believe it, trust me. Let us all join hands now and lay our lily-white necks, oh-so-willingly, on the chopping block of Islamists.

How beautiful shall be our blood as it runs rivulets into the gutters, joining with the rivers of our neighbors and friends.

Either that, or get prepared for Sharia Law, praying to Mecca five times daily.



BZ

15 Comments:

Blogger BigDadGib said...

Great post....

"tag... your it" just sounds oppressive... I think... lol

Fri Aug 31, 06:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Just John said...

Hmmm...imagine the horror of losing at a game of tag! The shame of being "IT." I can't imagine what that would be like...oh, wait; I played tag as a kid! Holy crap! I must be scarred! I must have terrible nightmares! Amazingly enough, I don't. How odd.

Fri Aug 31, 11:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Bigdadgib: welcome aboard, thanks for dropping by and commenting! And, of course: how can you TAG someone??!!? Do you realize what you've DONE??

JustJohn: you'd best get therapy. We all should. And thanks for coming by and commenting also!

BZ

Sat Sep 01, 12:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Ban tag.
Keep low rise britches.
Makes sense to somebody.

Sat Sep 01, 03:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gayle said...

I guess I need therapy too. Tag was a favorite game of mine when I was a kid. I must be so completely screwed up. SOB! Why didn't someone love me enough to protect me from myself?

#%&@!!! Are the asshats growing on trees or what?

Sat Sep 01, 07:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

BWH: I'm with you. It's simply too dangerous.

Gayle: you can thank me later for revealing how messed up you must be, from your sensitive childhood.

BZ

Sat Sep 01, 08:05:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

We played tag all day and hide and go seek when I was a kid. When we skinned out knee's mom would put orange hell on it, and pat us on the ass and send us back out the door for more play. We rode bikes without helmets, rode in cars without belts and ate things with sugar in it and called each other names, mean ones, when we were mad. And we had fun.

These days...yeah pussified just about covers it.

Sat Sep 01, 12:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shoprat said...

I think there are enough who are willing to fight to defend the cowards as well as themselves. It is going to be bloody.

Yes tag is a game where people lose. So what? Kids need to learn that losing occasionally is part of life. If it's dangerous - - - well so is life. get used to it.

Sat Sep 01, 02:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Jenn, Shoprat & All: in my opinion, "pussified" is PRECISELY the proper word for the type of child many on the Left would have us formulate. You may as well start now and brand each child with a scarlet V on their forehead, for VICTIM. It seems as though we're unhappy unless we ARE a victim. Jenn hit it on the head: those of us a bit older did things then (things our parents knew about and approved of) that would land current parents in jail and US as children in the clutches of CPS.

BZ

Sat Sep 01, 03:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger starttothink said...

I considered myself a feminist for a while. I still do, just not in the way the majority of people look at it. The term nowadays gets a bad rep because people automatically associate it with penis-hating lesbians.
I, on the other hand, quite like men. I like masculine men. I like the game of "tag" (however slow I am, I spend as much time on 'base' as possible). Er... that talk of liking the game of "tag" was supposed to be put in past-tense.

Anyways, I agree that the CRAP going on to wussify children is ridiculous. It's scary, too, because once those kids hit the real world, shit will hit the fan. "Gee, you mean when I go for a job interview, there's a LOSER?!"

Sat Sep 01, 03:46:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kids today would never survive a game of combat soccer would they Gunny??

One things for sure, my kids won't grow up to be pusses, guaranteed.

And BZ, appreciate you wanting to be on the Gunz Roll Call.

Laterz.

Sat Sep 01, 05:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! Thanks, BZ. :)

Also, thanks for your rant over at my place. I don't think the idiot from Belgium is going to show up again, but if he does I'll let both you and Wordsmith know. I'm too messed up from playing tag as a child to deal with him. Hee hee hee!

Sat Sep 01, 05:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

StartToThink: thank you so kindly for visiting and commenting. You are precisely spot-on. These tactics ARE quite frightening and have long term consequences.

Gayle: sorry I bled all over your blog but, quite frankly, the shithead pissed me off.

BZ

Sat Sep 01, 06:59:00 PM PDT  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

My God, bz...have some compassion. What if some poor child fell and scraped her knee?

I used to live in Colorado Springs, on the Air Force Academy. I remember the Gazette.

You might be interested in the following posts:

one

two (check the links in the post for two articles on the "self-esteem" generation)

Wed Sep 05, 02:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger cary said...

Yet more proof that Libs think that everyone can win - and why they are very dangerous.

Not everyone can win.

Know where I learned that?

Playing games like TAG and DODGE BALL and KICK THE CAN and HIDE AND SEEK and RUNNING FOOT RACES.

bunchamoronsgonnaleadthiscountryrightdownthecrapper

Fri Sep 07, 02:37:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home