This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Racist LIES and BULLSHIT

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Black Racist LIES and BULLSHIT

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Black Racist LIES and BULLSHIT

Blacks are victims; they are trod upon; we should have pity upon them.

I'll repeat (directly from my Department of Redundancy Department) the single word in my post title: BULLSHIT.

I have to admire The Baltimore Sun and its editors for even DARING to expose this VERY non-politically correct article:

A firefighter who reported finding a knotted rope and a threatening note with a drawing of a noose in an East Baltimore station house last month had placed the items there himself, city officials said yesterday.

Omigawd! That cannot be true! Blacks and others with a greater melanin-count than me are inherently, by their very downtrodden natures, much more ethical than Western or Euro males! Just ask the guilty, overeducated Western or Euro male caste!

People who buy off on this crap and believe that only the melanin-challenged can be bigots are themselves racist.

You hear me? You read me? RACIST. Enabled by the Racist Pimps and Race Baiters. Jackson, Farrakhan, Sharpton, Michael Moore, are you listening? Of course not. It could actually cost you power and dollars.


BZ


P.S.
And check this out, assholes: Don Imus returns to radio today with another multi-million-dollar contract despite the Racist Pimps.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I'm glad Imus is working again and getting paid very well for it. Man, has that ever got to be pissing Sharpton & Jackson off! I love it!

So the twerp planted the stuff himself did he? And of course he's black. He deserves more than suspension - he deserves some time in the slammer. Also, five of them cheated on their test. They found it necessary to cheat on a test given in order to become firefighters? I'd like to see that test. How hard can it be? I'm sure there are several questions on various chemicals, but I took a test in order to obtain a license to use chemicals on our farm and maxed it, so I know it isn't that hard. Incidently, after learning how dangerous those chemicals are, we decided to grow our food organically. But that's beside the point, I'm simply stressing the point that I don't think the test would be difficult to pass without cheating.

Mon Dec 03, 04:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Guys like that and the others that have cried foul and set themselves up as non-existent victims -- they do more harm by themselves than most anyone else. You continue to cry wolf and wonder why no one listens or cares?

BZ

Mon Dec 03, 05:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

No different than the Jena 6. Some white idiot kids hang nooses from a tree. No one get's hurt. White kids are suspended and punished. And reviled. (which they should be as that was just WRONG.)

But then 6 black kids beat the ever loving shizznet out of a white kid and are charged accordingly, and it's racism. People rioting in the streets, parades, marches. F-ing ridiculous.

It's like the Rodney King BS. These kids are little shits, not hero's. Bell is in jail for 18 months right now on unrelated charges. It's not like they were tortured by whitey and snapped. He's a little criminal. Like King....who is still entrenched in crime.

Yet thousands rioted over his beating, which was over done, and tried to kill innocent whites and nothing is said or done about it.

Reginald Denny. Reginald Denny. Where's his justice?

Mon Dec 03, 12:22:00 PM PST  
Blogger shoprat said...

When I hear people like those you listed, all I can think of is the story of the The Boy Who Cried Wolf (which you refer to in the comments). There is some real racism out there and when it is encountered no one will take them seriously because it's only another like the above. Those idiots are walking recruiting ads for the KKK and they're too dumb to notice or too self-absorbed to care.

Mon Dec 03, 02:47:00 PM PST  
Blogger TexasFred said...

You DO realize, you'll certainly be labled a racist simply for speaking the truth??

I wish I had a dollar for every time some idiot called me a racist, I'd have a money making blog...

Mon Dec 03, 03:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Fred: if I am, I don't see it in writing here. I'm simply writing the TRUTH about the absolute HYPOCRITICALITY of issues like this, involving dirtbags like Donald Maynard. Shoprat makes the very valid point as mine, insofar as when people point to REAL racism, the wolf will have been cried too many times.

BZ

Mon Dec 03, 04:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger TexasFred said...

Fully agreed, but some will call you racist, they may not here but they will...

And it matters not...

Mon Dec 03, 06:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bushwack said...

You Racist!!! I am disgusted and offended..NOT

Well BZ, I have said it many times, the term racist has been over used and has played out IMO.

When people call me a racist I don't even respond to it, I instead continue with the topic at hand.. which is the lack of justice for those that are not black....

I am tired of it, and frankly the Black community should be tired of acting like victims to get sympathy.
You know where they can find sympathy....

Mon Dec 03, 10:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bob's Blog said...

You are right, again!

Fri Dec 07, 08:43:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home