This Page

has been moved to new address

All Is Well?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: All Is Well?

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All Is Well?

Alas, I have been terribly out of the news and politics loop since late last week. I apologize for the dearth of blog posts.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it is pushing 6 pm Pacific as I gaze out at the Pacific. Ocean, that is. I can hear the harbor fog horn though tonight, the first night since we've been here, we'll actually see a sunset. I've taken a few photos and shall attempt to reproduce them here, if I can find my Memory Stick-to-USB converter. The wind kicked up today producing whitecaps. Our hotel room, on the top floor, overlooks a bay inlet guarded by ragged cliffs. Very protected, well chosen, perfect for its small fishing fleet and expanding fleet of whale-watching tour boats. I hope the weather holds so that we might board a tour boat this coming Thursday. I'd love nothing more than to take some actual photos of the whales migrating!

Unfortunately, my wife contracted a bad cold just before we left -- which turned into bronchitis, a sinus infection and a double inner ear infection. The doctor she visited yesterday, in this very small town, was wonderful, caring, thorough -- everything you'd want but least expect in a town of this size. I myself saw this same doctor today because she insisted I come in -- communicable as my wife's condition is. Kaiser would certainly never have treated me this kindly and considerately.

She's feeling better, so I arranged for a 90-minute deep tissue couples massage tomorrow. This is one of my wife's favorite things. Mine too. She's my sweetheart, so I have to show her!

Back To Reality:
In the meantime, perhaps you've heard or read about the beef recalls from the ranch in Chino, Fornicalia? Both Jack In The Box and In And Out get their beef from this source. There is much more to this story that the media is not covering. Such as the USDA not doing its job. On a number of levels. Things the USDA and various other authorities do not want you to know.

A Big Ferret has told me these things. A Big Ferret that could get into trouble if it barks too loudly and draws attention.

If you think I should do so, I shall attempt to convince this LF to provide more information.

There are also notations of interest in the Bird Flu realm -- things you are purposely not being told, things "released to the public" but not covered by 99% of the media.

White Nose Syndrome is hitting bats in the New York and Massachusetts. Bats eat insects. Do the math.

We now return you to Life, which is already in progress.


BZ

P.S.
Well, so much for my being able to make easy paragraphs on this computer -- or for posting photos as well, which it will not allow me to do, dammit! But wait, there's a knock on our door -- the pizza delivery guy is here! Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

White nose syndrome? Bats? Pizza? LOL! You're having a great time, aren't you? :)

Wed Feb 20, 11:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rivka said...

Ditto Gayle! LOL! I would love to know what the BF says about the beef recall. Also some more info. on the bird flu. I need more stuff to worry about for crying out loud! It isn't as if the fact that Obama may be our next president and Iran is going to nuke Israel and the U.S. isn't bad enough, I need MORE!!! ;~)

Thu Feb 21, 07:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Jason: go to Hell.

Gayle & Rivka: food safety is NOT what you think it may be.

BZ

Thu Feb 21, 11:26:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home