This Page

has been moved to new address

An Engineer's Guide To Cat Yodeling

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: An Engineer's Guide To Cat Yodeling

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

An Engineer's Guide To Cat Yodeling




I needed a larf.

BZ

7 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

That IS a good larf! Thanks, BZ!
adorable..makes me want to go get another 2 kitties.

Thanks for your remark at my place tonight; I don't get why people don't get it. :-(

have a good weekend...I hope you're enjoying your time away.

Sat May 23, 10:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shoprat said...

That's different but most cats I know would just scowl and take it.

Sun May 24, 04:59:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Pretty much anything have to do with an Engineers Guide To Cats video is phunny.

BZ

Sun May 24, 10:01:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Carlisleboy said...

I had three people from the front desk and Kitchen come over to my office to see what had me in stiches!! Only two of the Three got it though..........The other one was of Course a DemocRAT. They really are just not all that bright....

Sun May 24, 03:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger christian soldier said...

My cat is a 'neat guy'-but-he would not put up with any of the 'techniques' --I think that's why I laughed so hard at the tolerant cats....
Your photo of the CA coast makes me want to go to my favorite-Pismo Beach---Think I'll book a room at the Sea-Crest! soon!!!
C-CS

Sun May 24, 11:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger christian soldier said...

My cat is a 'neat guy'-but-he would not put up with any of the 'techniques' --I think that's why I laughed so hard at the tolerant cats....
Your photo of the CA coast makes me want to go to my favorite-Pismo Beach---Think I'll book a room at the Sea-Crest! soon!!!
C-CS

Sun May 24, 11:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger cary said...

LARFED till I peed... because I have five candidates, and only the big, bad, studly dude cat would yodel for me...

Mon Jun 01, 09:20:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home