This Page

has been moved to new address

September 11th of 2001:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: September 11th of 2001:

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th of 2001:


Is a day that will truly live in infamy.

I have only one response to proffer here at my rather opinionated blog:

1. Islam IS as Islam DOES.

I don't think I can make my thoughts clearer than this, on the ninth anniversary of 9/11.

BZ

11 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Never give up, never give in, always remember.

Sat Sep 11, 02:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Beth said...

If the peaceful Muslims wanted to erase the negative feelings after 9-11-01, they haven't done a very good job at it.

Sat Sep 11, 06:03:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Never Forget, Never Surrender as neither is an option.

Sat Sep 11, 09:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger CJ said...

I am amazed that it's still so very hard, nine years later.

I still don't understand how anyone can say America bears part of the blame.

I can't understand why anyone thinks you can reason with this sort of mindset.

I can understand what it means to me, to you, BZ, and to others who get it.

Never forget, never surrender, never give up.

"Let's roll."

cjh

Sat Sep 11, 01:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

I concur my friend. We must Never give up and NEVER surrender! We must not comply!

Sat Sep 11, 03:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ray said...

Nice remembrance here BZ and I like to say and have today that I never forgive and that way I make sure I never forget. ;(

Let's make sure this never happens again and that starts in 51 DAYS folks

Sat Sep 11, 05:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

There are no peaceful Muslims; they would be apostates. The one inflexible goal of Islam is worldwide Shiria.

Sat Sep 11, 05:22:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Maggie Thornton said...

I remember Mosab Yousef, the "Son of Hamas," saying in ten years Islam will no longer be what it has been, because now Muslims understand that Islam does nothing for them. I pray he is right.

Sat Sep 11, 07:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Well said BZ- Never Forget!

Sun Sep 12, 01:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Toaster 802 said...

Barbarous is as barbarous does.

Barbarous does barbarous things.

There is no compromise with Barbarous

There is only darkness and death.

Sun Sep 12, 05:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger A Jacksonian said...

Lest we become the savages that attacked us... I still grieve for the dead with tears and heartache.

Never forgive.

Never forget.

Sun Sep 12, 05:24:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home