This Page

has been moved to new address

Selective Attention Test

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Selective Attention Test

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Selective Attention Test



NOTE: PLAY THE VIDEO FIRST, PLEASE.

Count how many times the players wearing white pass the basketball.

Be accurate.

How many passes did you count?

___ passes.

BZ

P.S.
Did you see the gorilla? (Learn more at www.theinvisiblegorilla.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrchuck said...

I counted 14 passes, as I was concentrating hard.
And no, I did not see the gorilla until I played it back again.

Sun Oct 16, 09:00:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too counted 14 passes... I DID see what turned out to be a gorilla, I was LMAO thinking "WTF is Michelle Obama doing in this video?"

Sun Oct 16, 01:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home