This Page

has been moved to new address

Super Bowl 46 Will Be: Patriots vs Giants

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Super Bowl 46 Will Be: Patriots vs Giants

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Bowl 46 Will Be: Patriots vs Giants


The first game, Baltimore Ravens vs the New England Patriots, was hard fought and could have been won by the Ravens. Final score? 23 to 20, Patriots.


The second game, San Francisco 49ers vs the New York Giants, was equally tough. Final score? 20 to 17, won in overtime by the Giants.

Both games were exciting, well fought, and very entertaining to watch!

Now: Patriots vs Giants. Just as in Super Bowl 42 in 2008, where the Giants won, 17 to 14.

Whom do you choose?

BZ

P.S.
Sore Loser award to SF 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh for refusing to be interviewed on Fox TV directly after the 49ers loss. Poor form coach, very poor form.




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would prefer New York and Baltimore, I really don't like the Patriots OR Tom Brady...

But New York and the SF 69er's is what we have and now I am a Giants fan!

Sun Jan 22, 08:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I'll be rooting for the Giants in #46.

Patriots have been there tons of times.

BZ

Sun Jan 22, 09:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger Old NFO said...

I'd say the Pats... They are pissed off enough from 4 years ago! :-)

Mon Jan 23, 06:06:00 AM PST  
Blogger Ducky's here said...

His name is Tom Brady.

Mon Jan 23, 06:56:00 AM PST  
Blogger Trekkie4Ever said...

I used to enjoy watching the football games but after a while I just lost interest. I have not paid attention to new players, coaches and owners for years.

However, I am rooting for the Patriots, because I have never been a fan of the Giants.

May the best team win.

Mon Jan 23, 04:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Leticia, as old as I am (and still surprised I haven't woke up dead yet), my close monitoring of football teams has waned. I still, however, like the Green Bay Packers because I liked their uniforms in the early 60s. They're still my "favorite" team.

That said, I value a good, close, hard-fought game more than anything.

And I gotta tell ya, all the games this past weekend were close, hard-fought and ENTERTAINING. It wasn't a case of one team simply walking away with a win. That's about as exciting as watching ice melt.

In terms of Super Bowl 46, if either team wins it won't crush my day. I just want a close, ENTERTAINING game.

BZ

Mon Jan 23, 05:08:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home