This Page

has been moved to new address

$1.2 Trillion Dollars In Ten Years: Chuck's Suggestions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: $1.2 Trillion Dollars In Ten Years: Chuck's Suggestions

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Monday, July 09, 2012

$1.2 Trillion Dollars In Ten Years: Chuck's Suggestions



I'm with Chuck Woolery. Except regarding the albino squirrels. Their taxpayer funded sanctuary gets cut.

BZ

P.S.
This is up pending the Internet Doomsday virus predicted to activate Monday. But my computers aren't infected. I confirmed by simply clicking here and here. And no, those links don't download other viruses. [Heavy sigh.]

On the other hand, the earth could stop rotating on its axis, just as it did on January 1st of 2000, at 12:01 am.

7 Comments:

Blogger Old NFO said...

Yep, that all works... :-) Mine are clean too!

Sun Jul 08, 04:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I am safe. As am I.

- Steven Colbert

BZ

Sun Jul 08, 06:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Well Seasoned Fool said...

Albino squirrels need love, too.

Sun Jul 08, 07:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Z said...

what the HECK!

I clicked on your first "HERE" and it said "your computer seems to be okay".

Am I OKAY ? That's IT? I didn't do the second one; I don't trust ANYTHING :-)

can you get back to me at my place ASAP? I've only got about five hours!

Sun Jul 08, 07:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger TexasFred said...

Facebook has been lit up by *conspiracy* people, you know the type, "The FBI just wants us to click that link so that they can gain access to all of our cookies..."

Or something...

If we're all still here in the AM, I am going to declare WAR on the moonbats... And Obama too...

Sun Jul 08, 07:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

As everyone knows, just like 2000, the DNS virus turned out to be a major fizzle.

I'm on DIAL-UP and even I'M on the friggin' internet on Monday.

BZ

Mon Jul 09, 04:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

And to put Woolery's savings in PERSPECTIVE:

Let's go back to Bill Clinton for a moment.

HIS approved budget for FY 2000 was $1.7 TRILLION dollars.

Mr Obama's submitted budget is OVER TWICE that.

So:

Mr Obama, let's go back to Mr Clinton's tax base -- as long as YOU go back to Mr Clinton's SPENDING.

BZ

Mon Jul 09, 04:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home