This Page

has been moved to new address

Arrr, Matey!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: Arrr, Matey!

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Arrr, Matey!

BZ

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike Pittman said...

Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are!!!!

VW

Sat May 02, 04:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Dude, of course it's funny! And thanks to Pete for the e-mail! We need to take out MORE of these Somali asshats with a .308 or .50 cal prescription. On land OR sea.

Cures ALL headaches!

BZ

Sat May 02, 05:52:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Law and Order Teacher said...

BZ,
That's hilarious. I can't stop laughing about it. My wife and I both thought this is what it's all about to be American. Mess with us and it will be a headache for you. I'd buy that hat. Awesome.

Sat May 02, 06:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

If only I could sell it -- I'd make thousands. Looks like a job for a serious entrepreneur. . .

BZ

Sat May 02, 06:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger TexasFred said...

If it had the remains of a nappy headed Somali in it, it would be perfect!!

Sat May 02, 07:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger shoprat said...

That is good, but I wish it was a little truer.

Sun May 03, 06:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! It's great! I'd buy that hat too.

Sun May 03, 07:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Average American said...

I LOVE that hat!

Sun May 03, 08:05:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home