This Page

has been moved to new address

AFGE: A Perfect Time To Demand More Money For Federal Employees

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: AFGE: A Perfect Time To Demand More Money For Federal Employees

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

AFGE: A Perfect Time To Demand More Money For Federal Employees



I would deign to suggest the only "mental retards" are in the video. However, evidently perfectly emulating their Idol, Mr Obama, they are likewise resoundingly Tone Deaf and have yet to determine the temper of the times.


And yes, I realize that not all public sector employees are this functionally damaged.

BZ


3 Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

I have an unavoidable acquaintance who is a member of the SEIU and avoid discussing politics with this person because I do not do well in Hand to Hand combat.

Fri Feb 11, 09:04:00 AM PST  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Shoprat: and likely just as well, sir.

BZ

Sat Feb 12, 08:46:00 AM PST  
Blogger A Jacksonian said...

No, not all are as greedy as these schmucks.

I made about average for the industry sector during my time in government. I did not overspend, paid off my debts completely and now disabled I can scrape by without SSA... for I'm not disabled enough for their liking, just disabled enough not to be able to hold down a job in the normal world.

This, I know, will change for the worse in up and coming days, weeks, months and years. Thus I prepare for that future. The storm we talked about for years is now making landfall.

I shall not be found unready for its effects.

Sat Feb 19, 03:38:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home