This Page

has been moved to new address

BZ is Dead -- Long Live the Bloviating Zeppelin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Bloviating Zeppelin: BZ is Dead -- Long Live the Bloviating Zeppelin

Bloviating Zeppelin

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BZ is Dead -- Long Live the Bloviating Zeppelin


This is my last post on Bloviating Zeppelin.

I started this blog in June of 2004.

It is time -- for any number of reasons -- to move on.

My new blog:

HTTP://WWW.BLOVIATINGZEPPELIN.NET/

Please go there now and make your comments, should you so desire.

My most sincere thanks to each and every one of you who helped me along during these crazy, tumultuous, "interesting" and confusing years.

One door closes -- and another one opens.

BZ

6 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Well, I can't say "I'll miss you" if you're going to another of your own blogs, but I'll say I wish you the best at the new one and will go there right now!

XXX

Mon Jul 16, 09:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Going to the new site to check it out.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

Tue Jul 17, 03:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Updated the link!

Tue Jul 17, 03:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Interestingly, since I don't have a wordpress account, I can't leave a comment over at the new spot...

Tue Jul 17, 03:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Average American said...

Good luck to you BZ. I will of course check out the new digs. I just hope I can comment as I too do not have a wordpress account.

Tue Jul 24, 04:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Thank you, AA!

BZ

Sun Jul 29, 08:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home